Entries have now closed. winners announced soon!
The Australian sheep and lamb industry has a good story to tell! We’re innovative, passionate and progressive. As they say a picture tells a 1000 words so we’re inviting you to share your cracker photos with LambEx to help us celebrate the industry. Capture your perspective of our innovative and progressive industry and perhaps, find us a new LambEx hero (see image below).
Theme: An innovative sheep industry
- HERO PHOTO – replace our poster boy with a close-up image of one or a few lambs/ewes/rams. Our new LambEx hero can be from any region in Australia, any breed and ideally, be eID tagged.
Prize: Category winner will receive $500 and a free full conference ticket to LambEx
- GENERAL PHOTO – Show us your perspective of our innovative and progressive industry.
Prize: Winner will receive $500 and the runner up $250
Photos may cover the following keywords: food, fibre, production, innovation, ag-tech, eID, technology, demonstrating progress, ingenuity or showing areas where technology may assist.
Photos can portray various aspects of the Australian sheep industry but must demonstrate best practice welfare and safety. Photos will be judged on merit including relevance, creativity and technical excellence.
You can enter as many times as you like … just keep in mind what the judges are looking for. We suggest choosing your best shot of your subject matter! See the terms and conditions for more information.
Entries open: 11:00am AEST Monday 16 September 2019
Entries close: 11.59pm AEDT Tuesday 15 October 2019
Winners / Runner Up announced: Tuesday 28 October 2019
We will accept:
- Photographs in .jpg or .png of 3MB to 10MB in size. Landscape/horizontal photos are preferred and it’s encouraged to submit images that are not enhanced or altered. #nofilter
- Photographs that are named as follows: LastName_FirstName_ImageName
- Entries that accept the terms and conditions and consent to licence LambEx the unrestricted use of your image.
- All eligible entries that are received by 11.59 AEDT Tuesday 15 October 2019
We will not accept:
- Photos that do not complement the aims of LambEx in promoting the industry as innovative and progressive, or are seen to be in poor taste, or product placement. LambEx reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- Entries after the submission deadline.
- Repetitive entries from the same applicant. Multiple images of the same location/subject matter but different angles are not encouraged.
- Entries that belong to someone else and/or violate another person’s copyright or intellectual property.
- Images that have been digitally enhanced, altered or manipulated.
Please read the competition terms and conditions prior to submission.